What is the most cancerous thing in tf2?

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
250px-RED_Degreaser.png
250px-Reserve_Shooter.png
250px-RED_Neon_Annihilator.png

AKA: The fucking evil Meta Pyro loadout

• Second scopers
  • People who just don't scope until you do (or as I like to call it: Dancing)
  • Darwin's Danger Shield users
  • W+M1 Pyros
  • Scorch Shot spam
  • Spies who just melee me in the face
  • Sentries in the same place
  • Sentries on mid on Turbine
This just turned into a list of things that get me tilted.

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ Donor ★
Aug 19, 2017
Turkey
Darwin's Danger Shield users
Will be nerfed t Pyro Update. Thx Volvo.

1. Pocket Medics that won't heal anyone except his pocket
  2. Pyros that isn't axtinguish you while you are burning
  3. -13 year wardens in Jailbreak
  4. Sandman Scouts. (Scouts can kill Heavy with this wth. But It will nerfed at Pyro Update.)
  5. Sentries on Spawn
  6. Server that all players are friendly (Go Phlog Rush Hoovy)
  7. Puff n' Sting Combo (Damn Flare Gun)
  8. AFK Players
  9. Guy who killing friendlies
  10. Taunting when killed someone.
  11. Dying in front of Health Pack
  12. Lag Spikes
  13. Medic übered you, you rushed the Enemy Nest but Medic didn't come with you. He isn't healing you now. He lagged or he is completely annoying person or devil. You are dying, 3 sentry shooting at you. You only survived 2.3 seconds. Damn Medic is already escaped or doing schadenfreude taunt to you. But this is not "Freude", It's "Schade". You dumb. We could get huge advantage.
  14. Ping
  15. Silver Aussie Guns
  16. This:20170912155856 1
  17. Wacky Maps20170921213439 1
  18. Bad JB Wardens20170913142111 1
  19. Crit-A-Cola Scouts
  20. Black Box, Conch, Escape Plan Soldiers
  21. PyroSharks
  22. Demoknights
  23. Sticky...
    Spam_can.png
  24. Natascha Heavies
  25. Gunslinger Engies and their Mini Sentries
  26. Kritzkrieg Medics
  27. DDS Snipers
  28. Bazaar Bargain Snipers
  29. Classic Snipers
  30. Lucksman Snipers
  31. Sdney Sleeper Snipers
  32. Gun/Amby Spies
  33. Dead Ringer Spys

iGalaxyy

Sep 24, 2017
I'd most likely say, Dead Ringer, its obvious that is what the answer is in tf2.. It is a cheap and easy way to fool enemies and get kills with no point in trying at all, and of course, there is going to be somebody on the enemy team that yells at you through voice or text chat, and then the whole server gets annoyed. :b1::wtf::catbox:

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
  • Second scopers
  • People who just don't scope until you do (or as I like to call it: Dancing)
  • Darwin's Danger Shield users
  • W+M1 Pyros
  • Scorch Shot spam
  • Spies who just melee me in the face
  • Sentries in the same place
  • Sentries on mid on Turbine
This just turned into a list of things that get me tilted.

Second scoping is viable strat, so is dancing, darwin shield users are pretty annoying but easy to deal with because they will probs suck at the game, W+M1 pyros are mainly misunderstood, take my w+m1 heavy encounter when i was called out for being a noob while w+m1 a heavy up close. Like, what am I supposed to do? Pyroblast you? No, this will give me a disadvantage. So shut it. Scorch Shot spam helps your own team exponentially, by stopping snipers from aiming and scaring off enemies, also a viable source of very good plhog charge (but that would indeed be annoying), spies butterknifing you is actually pretty skilled, since they know when to take advantage of your low hp when they can't hit you with a revolver, sentries in the same place is pretty weird, since bruh if you are defending a choke point or smth like that and you have a possibility of putting your sentry in the same viable position you will. Its engi skill. Sentries in mid turbine is like sentries in sewers, you don't like them, but if your team actually coordinates it can be an easy task to take them out. There destroyed almost all of your calls

Love, spy main extraordinaire.

Snekleks

Honorary Member ★
Jun 13, 2020
A Hole Near You!
besides what everyone else is saying things like "w+M1" or "a team full of incompetent spies". My personal pet peeve with tf2 is the dev team not updating us on projects that they are working on. TF2 NEEDS updates not like Jungle Inferno but just posts on the site is enough.