What is the most risky/embarrassing thing you have ever done?

RickSanchez

★ Donor ★
Jan 31, 2018
United Kingdom
The title says it all.
For me, it would be at college one time I walked into a lecture 30 minutes late (hungover) and my professor shouted to the back of the room, "Enjoy last night Ben?" and the whole class up roared with laughter, a humorous moment but at the same time, very embarrassing.
What's your most embarrassing moment?

vex

Amphetamine'd
Sep 19, 2017
so i once used my vape during class but when i tried to ghost it i failed, so i exhaled it all into my shirt in the hopes it would dissipate. well, the vapor just rose out of my shirt and it looked like i was on fire. most of my classmates saw but thankfully instructor did not

seventysix

Jan 1, 2018
I had to go to the toilet and the teacher said "SHOULDVE WENT AT BREAK" so when my teacher went out of the class i said to my friend's i have a school trip bye but i went next door to piss in the recycling bin. And i pissed on my shoe by accident i was 8 ok. And everyone called me piss boy for a week.

Jul 16, 2017
Latvia
Learning the true colors of my first friends, classmates and other *@!#?&* people; from the 4th grade I have been teesed/bulied till 9th grade.After those days I started to ignore practicly everybody and gave out no trustworthy emotion to anyone. But from 10th grade (now im 12th grade) I made few friends who are actualy ok, but I still trust someone I want to.

P.S. The crazyestes people are the best, cuz they don't betray you!

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
Ok so you know how when your walking down the street or a hallway and someone's walking towards you? Well one time a sold 7/10 girl is walking in the opposite direction in the mall. She said "OMG It's been so long i missed you so much" Im like "Who tf are you?" She then proceeds to give me a nasty look as she hugs one of her friends (im assuming) and Im like " This is why I don't leave the house

Cheshire

Feb 19, 2018
Australia
I was bored in class and we had free time, I had nothing to do so I went through my bag looking for my phone and I left it in my locker. But I had a bali in my bag so I started to spin it around doing random shit and my teacher walks back into the room, stares and me and ask's
"Why do you have that"
I just replied with "I got bored"
*Keep in mind mine does't have a blade*
At this point my face is heated because I was like you fucked up, he takes it from my hand and spins it like he didn't give two shits.
I will always remember him for being the most chill teacher I have ever met.