what is your comment about the Pyro class?

D

Deleted member 8006

Pyro is perfectly fine.

IMO how Valve designed TF2 was great, as certain classes counter other classes (Doesn't mean the countered class will be destroyed but it will be harder for them). For example, Pyro counters Spy, Sniper+Spy counter Heavy, etc.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
all classes are fine they're dedicated to set roles and failing to fall into the pre-determined role is an easy setup for a predictable death. Over-extend with medic? Will likely die. stand still as scout to melee a sniper scoped in? 50/50. Walk forwards as pyro with no other teammates around, not attempting to strafe at all walking directly at the direct hit solder? you'll die.

also pyro is good you just need a drink of water and a sit on a seat outside for 10 minutes

Reactions: laptivv

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
The best/safest class to play when going warden imo. Killing a single person in a cell? Shotgun. Demoknights charging at you? Airblast. Mass rebellion? Hold M1 and hope for the best.

• This Is Fine
Reactions: laptivv

slot

Honorary Member ★
Jul 7, 2020
on the off chance i go warden and i know there are people who like to rebel, i pull out the pyro. great just for the airblast for those demos that love charging. ngl pretty flexible as a class overall in jb