What is Your Favorite Anime Ending?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017

To be fair, I've seen some of Death Note, but not enough to gain a "full experience."

There's more, such as "Shiny Shiny" from Deadman Wonderland, "HEROES" from My Hero Academia, and "Why or Why Not?" from Higurashi. Honestly I could go on forever about anime OST, but I don't want to make this post into a TL;DR.

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
Basically the same ones as I mentioned in that thread about openings (mirai nikki, jojo part 3, sukitte ii na yo), but adding on the most recent sao season. Probably should've mentioned the sao season opening in the openings one but ehh. Basically, whenever there's a great opening, there's a damn high chance the outro is just as brilliant.

Reactions: Eight

Cena

Jul 20, 2017

This was the 2nd ending of My Hero Academia Season 3 & also the theme for the movie, but obviously it was just a short version and it was ass, the full version is much better, and i like the build up that starts at 3:18, good af

There are a couple of other endings that are good but this is what i remember (and probably liked) the most

Also there's engilsh subtitles, so maybe enable that.

Reactions: Toxic and Eight

Openfireops

Nov 24, 2019
:^)

I realize there isn't really a proper source and it may come off as spam, oops. The ending is from Neon Genesis Evangelion, the original version I believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eight

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Part 3 jojo. Stardust crusaders. I cried so much when kakyion died. Yes spoilers you shouldn't be here. I loved the somewhat solum ending of them making it back home. I love polnareff so its nice to see him survive. I still kinda wish kakyion surived.

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
Nanbaka;
It's not like it's good, I just like it cause I think it's funny and creative

Assassination Classroom;
holy shit I'm gonna cry

Fire Force;
this is the most fun beatsaber map song I've ever played

Demon Slayer;
It's like assassination classroom, but not
Post automatically merged:

Oh yea forgot this
it's so damn cute

Last edited:

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Your lie in april.
Miss kobayashi
Demon slayer
Darling in the franxx
Himouto umaru chan
Eromanga senpai
And love is war

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2020
Naruto and Sasuke the final fight between them in shippuden. It was so good how much years of symbolism and how the statues connected into fingers locking on fingers. How they lost their arms but both bloods bathe together. Naruto lost his right arm and sasuke lost the left, simply amazing. Naruto always wanted sasuke just to come back to the village and save him from the darkness. There is no way someone did not cry in the show naruto atleast twice. (feeling to cry as i write this lol)

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: BlueSpirit

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ Donor ★
Aug 19, 2017
Turkey
Screenshot_2020-07-17-19-12-02-949_com.ea.game.pvz2_na.jpg

• Love