What is your favorite sport, and why?

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
american football, cause i just like it over other sports.

i predict chiefs vs packers superbowl with the chiefs winning.

edit: well, bad prediction. it's now chiefs vs 49ers and that disappoints me, go KC.

Last edited:

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
Fencing, I've been practicing this sport since when i was 7 and I've been enjoying every single moment.
In particular I've been using the Épée over the foil and the sabre. These being different sets of weapons and rules.

Reactions: floot_guy

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
Tae-Kwon-Do
I've been practicing the art of TKD ever since I was 7 years old.
Now I am a black-belt (1 DAN).

If you're a peasant, and you don't consider this a sport, (then why is it in the Olympics, cunt?) then I guess it's a tie between basketball and soccer.

Reactions: floot_guy

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
My favorite sport is basketball, I love how the fundamental basics of basketball require skill and dedication to really hone your craft, especially when it comes to shots further out from the net. It requires a lot of athleticism to play basketball well.
The nuanced rules of basketball - 24 sec shot clock, 3 sec paint violation, moving screen violation, back-court violation etc. - keep the pace of the game flowing so very well, compared to something like football where the defending team can turtle in the back which slows down the game.

I don't really have a favorite NBA team as I enjoy all the teams' different styles of play, but my favorite players in no particular order would be:
  • Stephen Curry - for his teamplay and 3-point shooting
  • Kevin Durant - for his pure strength and size
  • Chris Paul - for his fundamentally tuned passing style of play
  • LeBron James - for his heart and fire for the game

Reactions: Hypernova and Red