What is your favourite Gaming PC Company??

Princess

★ Donor ★
Apr 29, 2020
ConcernedApe & Chucklefish: 1st is creator of Stardew Valley, 2nd is creator of Starbound; two games I enjoy modding.
Super unsure if they're a full blown company or not, but they're the two I used to follow development for frequently.
I also was super into Klei a while back, but sadly don't play Don't Starve Together as often as I used to (old friend group died off).
stardew_chucklefish-780x470.jpg

Reactions: Nazz
D

Deleted member 8006

1. CD Projekt Red, Hands Down Best Company.

2. Well, they have created one of the best games out there, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. They also made one of the best video game series, which is the Witcher franchise. They are also making Cyberpunk 2077 and I can't wait until they release it! :) All of their games have been great and they aren't riddled with thousands of bugs (Like any EA game or Fallout 76).

Cdpr default

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
1. Valve

2. They have several titles that are still big hits, CSGO, TF2, and Half-life to name a few. The main reason, however, is that they somehow always find a way to take your money from you, like you can create a good game and then add a way to spend money on it like CSGO and TF2. They are truly geniuses.

• Wow