What stupid things you guys done, when you were a new player on wln?

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
being toxic

then making an app

then making another app a month later

yep, dumb dumb me didn't learn anything from my mistakes.

interestingly though, i only have a ban for VIP abuse (killing while small)

i'm no longer as dumb dumb as i was my first few months, but i still remember my shitty behavior everyday.

• Wow
Reactions: Green.

Retr0

Your Local Nerd
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 5, 2019
Greece
Besides my two VIP abuse bans for vote guard banning a blue without callig staff, a mute for playing music and messing around and my shitty behavior some months ago...
Probably my first day on Wonderland was the day when I did THE stupidest things in here. When the cells opened for the first time, I just runned out, getting killed of course and basically most of the time I was getting killed, people yelling that I was rebelling and stuff, I didn't know what the actual hell they were talking to back then.
I spend almost an hour learning the rules of JB and trying to figure out how stuff works.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
Just kidding, who would belive that... I got bored, yeah right. I found out of a gamemode called jailbreak. Quickly made a new account, the name was Autismo the amazing autist I belive. Anyway I just trolled a bit and stuff and somehow managed to get on staffs most wanted list. They kept banning my accounts, didn't bother to change my name. So now I'm left with just this one. Kinda sux tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: Retr0

Retr0

Your Local Nerd
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 5, 2019
Greece
Just kidding, who would belive that... I got bored, yeah right. I found out of a gamemode called jailbreak. Quickly made a new account, the name was Autismo the amazing autist I belive. Anyway I just trolled a bit and stuff and somehow managed to get on staffs most wanted list. They kept banning my accounts, didn't bother to change my name. So now I'm left with just this one. Kinda sux tbh.
:hmmm:

• Haha
Reactions: Hypernova