• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky

The Sinister Blade
★ Donor ★
Oct 6, 2018
In my opinion, from what I've seen. He knows rules like if they were off by heart, he tries to make players follow them, I think he is a great candidate, from peoples point of views when they play with him.
I have read replies on his staff application and it has come to my conclusion that staff care mostly about his 'cursing' Yet again what Staff member is innocent and haven't sworn in game? what staff is innocent to be nice to people? From what i've seen on the servers themselves, mostly STAFF are the ones to scare players off rather than normal players. Cursing is a normal human nature at this point, who doesn't swear? I'm sure that if we (Non-staff members) were to see staff logs, we would see a few or even multiple cursings.

But posting this won't change any views on how the staff team see it, so.

• Love
Reactions: yoyo and Tinkinator

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
In my opinion, from what I've seen. He knows rules like if they were off by heart, he tries to make players follow them, I think he is a great candidate, from peoples point of views when they play with him.
I have read replies on his staff application and it has come to my conclusion that staff care mostly about his 'cursing' Yet again what Staff member is innocent and haven't sworn in game? what staff is innocent to be nice to people? From what i've seen on the servers themselves, mostly STAFF are the ones to scare players off rather than normal players. Cursing is a normal human nature at this point, who doesn't swear? I'm sure that if we (Non-staff members) were to see staff logs, we would see a few or even multiple cursings.

But posting this won't change any views on how the staff team see it, so.
I didn't curse...

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Im overall not really toxic or anything like that im usually getting a bit angry when there are lots of rulebreakers that are doing the same thing over and over again even after explaining it to them.But yeah im trying to change my behaviour hopefully for the better.
That's understandable. To be honest i can lash out at rule breakers too. It's mainly why I've held off on trying to apply for staff. But i believe in you

Tinkinator

Trade Unionist Civilian
★ Donor ★
Nov 23, 2019
United Kingdom
im usually getting a bit angry when there are lots of rulebreakers that are doing the same thing over and over again even after explaining it to them
I can relate, but it's not gonna help you to become staff member in this area. As if you lose your temper and stop thinking rationally and objectively, you'll be a detriment to the community, and not a contribution.

Try headspace, good for managing stress: https://www.headspace.com

Try again for moderator some time, but once you have had time to prove your renewed attitude and commitment to follow rules and report rule breakers

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
I'd like to mention that using swear words against him is totally ridiculous, sure he could try not to direct it at people but there are staff members who does this too.

responses saying they think he would be a good staff if he didn't rush this much makes no sense, it is a staff's responsibility of finding applicants who have the capability of becoming good staff.

there has been several staff promoted without app appearently due to "lack of staff". the reason for that is because applicants like this who are completely acceptable are getting rejected.
You need staff yet you can't accept this? you've already trusted him with discord staff so i would assume you could trust him with staff too, sure app has some flaws but its easy to make mistakes when writing something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.