TF2 What's dumbest thing you ever done on TF2?

HIMA_

Forum Activist
Aug 8, 2019
Egypt
I start playing this game since 2013, It become my favorite game of all time, So I like to share with you guys some funny/dumb things I ever done when I was new player..

1- Deleted the gibus when my backpack was full when I was new player... dont worry, I got it back on 2016 from steam support!
2- Tried to rocket jump as soldier by shooting the rocket in front of self instead of shooting behind self..
3- I thought everyone with an unusual hat was a developer... Don't laugh at me
4- SHOOTING THE ROCKET AT PLAYERS WITH ROCKET JUMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5- Using SMG and running AT ROBOTS on MvM.
6- Seaching on youtube, how to get free hats on TF2 and.. There was one video, it said "You have to typing unblindall on console" and i did it...
7- When I played Jailbreak for first time on dec/2013, I didn't know what's going on, I killed all reds on first round it wasn't on wonderland tf servers but yes I still remember but i dont remember which server but I think it's been long time!

This is all dumbest thing I ever done when I was new player
Share your dumbest thing that you did!
LET'S HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
The dumbest thing I ever have done on Team fortress 2:

1) - Kill bind accidently during warden JB.
2) - Use the Fan O'War scout melee weapon on a heavy.
3) - Rush a spy with a flamethrower which got me trickstabbed.

• F
Reactions: HIMA_
D

Deleted member 8006

For this server:

When I first started playing it, I thought all people who had different colored names (Example: Someone's name being orange instead of the stock colors, RED/BLU) were staff. However, most of them are just VIP members lol.

• F
Reactions: HIMA_

HIMA_

Forum Activist
Aug 8, 2019
Egypt
I sold an australium blutsauger for 13 ref when I was like 12 and an australium force of nature for a medic set that I still use today that is worth about 15 ref. I was really dumb back then.
LOL, Nice job...

Don't be sad, we always making mistakes lol
Post automatically merged:

For this server:

When I first started playing it, I thought all people who had different colored names (Example: Someone's name being orange instead of the stock colors, RED/BLU) were staff. However, most of them are just VIP members lol.
Not only JB server
but.. nice job lmao

Castia

Tippy Taps
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Mar 7, 2020
Home Sweet Home.
Main medic and stuck with it,now my ears no longer respond to anything but people shouting "MEDIC!" and russian people shouting at me on the microphone because I cant crossbow them across the map christ help me I'm not the god medic you dreamed of please leave me alone AAAAA ,it's painful as hell.