Kol.

Forum Activist
Nov 22, 2020
1) The class you hate the most
2) The reason why you hate it the most
3) How many hours you have on it

I'll go first
1)Engineer
2) Whenever i play engineer , the gameplay is boring and actually stressing whenever the enemy team starts pushing with a uber or smtg like that around your buildings( mostly because of spies).I also hate fighting engineers because they're mostly cowards and count on their sentries , skilless gameplay in my opinion.
3) 33.4 also least played class

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
1. Demoman
2: Annoying & takes the wind out of everyone's sales when anyone plays him. Seems like a competitive & a stable counter pick to Engineer. But is just a more utility based soldier. So he just feels like a more annoying* soldier & can be quite Unfun to fight against especially with a vac medic. Although anyone with a vac medic is unfun, but demoman makes it more painfull because melee or any classes in that regard can just be stickied.
3: 27 hours. (although i reset my hours like a month ago.)

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
1 - Medic
2 - He is in my opinion is one of the most powerful class to fight if he has Uber. This makes him not only annoying to fight but also pretty much impossible to counter if his team is around. Also I don't get much fun playing him because he isn't strategically viable in head to hear combat (except random crit ubersaw).
3 - 39.2 hours (second lowest playtime)

Comical

Apr 29, 2019
1. Pyro.

2. As a Soldier main, everytime I hear the sound of compressed air whooshing out of the barrel of the flamethrower, all I hear is impending death. An average, not so good Pyro can be easy to deal with, but a skilled Pyro can single handily counter every single class if given the right opportunity.

3. 11 hours. I outright refuse to touch Pyro, because uhhh i don't like pyro lol

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
as a player
-Demoman
-I had no skills as demo and it is my least played class. I only used this class to camp on surf maps.
-~40

as an enemy
-Sniper
-As an ex sniper main, i dislike other snipers. why? idk
Maybe it's because I foundthem annoying. I didn't really mind the pros out there, but some some snipers would body-shoot you for an entire game and when you kill them, they'd make hackusations.
-~400

as a team-mate
-Heavy
-voice-chat hoovies, the guy who will shout 'Medic' for like the entire game, the guy who freshly downloaded cheats and thought it would be cool to play as heavy, the Huo-long guy, the guy who thinks they are immune to damage, the no-sandvich guy, the fat scout, the fake hoovy ... The only reason I played as heavy is because of other hoovies. and Jojo outfit.
-~130