What's Your Favorite JB map of all time?(and what made you like It?)

OwO The Destoyer

Jan 11, 2019
My favorite Map Is probably ba_hopjb, Just because it feels fun, sturdy, and balanced without being very big, as well as a lot of room to Maneuver and flank the blus as a rebeller. It also has burger king, thats pretty cool.

I think my favorite map was the minecraft_night map, because i really like minceraft cause whenver i was a kid i always played it and it has relly good nostalgia like when me and my frends would play on xbox together at grandmas and build giant treehouses and when we beat the ender dragon in our survival world but NATE did NOTHIGN and got the last hjit and got the kill11! (sorry i got off track there haha).
But anyways, the map is kinda cool because it has those creepers patrolling the forest, which catches some people off guard, but aren't really dangerous but if you are aware of them. Then there's the village with a small ammo pack, and a good hiding spot for rebellers. In the previous versions of the map, that area was just barren and boring but I'm glad they actually added a village in there to fill in that gap. It also has diner which is uncommon, a nice disco, and also the secret in obby which saves you is a nice touch. But one of the most unnoticed features of the map was the herobrine secret.
Nobody really knew about it or maybe people just forgot about it, but I believe it was removed in the latest update unfortunately. Anyways, I think most people remember that when you broke the cave entrance in knife pit, herobrine appeared and disappeared quickly. Well, the cave also lead into 9 square, but that wasn't very useful unless you wanted to kinda die. The way to activating the secret was to activate 9 square and go inside and stand on the brown tile. Once it went down, you had to hit the wall to break it and go inside quickly. Herobrine was inside the cave, but he doesn't despawn unless the other side was broken, so if you go and touch him then he teleports you to a graveyard. You have to stand inside the open grave quickly before you die, and once you exit you have crits for like 2 minutes. It was great as last guard, and probably one of the coolest but OP secrets nobody really remembered about that map.

dang, that was an essay