TF2 Which class in TF2 is your least favorite?

Tinkinator

Trade Unionist Civilian
★ Donor ★
Nov 23, 2019
United Kingdom
It was the scout for me, then I grew hatred towards Pyro, but I now believe it to be Engineer, and it's ironic because I used to be an engie main, the reason being that atleast all other classes require some skill and timing to use, engineer pretty much does not (except for short circuit, gunslinger and frontier justice).

This is because engineers can just assemble large groups, camp in narrow areas and have a sentry rack up countless kills with no effort, it does occasionally take wit to deal with a spy in pvp or sentry buster in mvm, but beyond that, it is just a low skill, high kill strategy to play the game, i'm all for engies that support, defend and even attack, but the way some people go about it just ruins it for everyone in my opinion

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Heavy. He doesn't take much skill at all and he can also be very easy to kill if you're sniper or spy.
But he literally takes out a sandwich and has a snack in the middle of a battle, and that's the most comical thing I've ever witnessed in a video game centered around war.
Heavy's sandvich is the one thing that makes him the best TF2 character.

Reactions: Hypernova