Which Mercenary are you? (Tf2)

Niko: "Little Boots"

Jan 28, 2019
Of all the Tf2 mercenaries, which one would you consider yourself to be at heart? And why? I'd be the pyro. Because since I was a child I've always been isolated and misunderstood, even to the point of being bullied because of this, however through this isolation I found independence, and a passion that burns hotter then any other flame out there! Next to this burning passion is a chidlish persona who wishes to recapture the moments I lost as a kid, so in contrary to my at times serious nature, is one that is very care free and joking often, keeping those who associate with me on their toes to spot the difference!

So which of them are you? :)

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
sniper. if i click on people, they die :)

a good sniper can get a good kill/death ratio if they don't give a fuck about bodyshots
I imagine him carrying his mouse around, finding a criminal or something, slowly reaching into his pocket... drawing his ultimate weapon.. the mouse.. approaching the law breaker, "What seems to be the problem?" Before placing the mouse somewhere on their body and clicking, causing their instant death.

And for the post I would be sniper, he "has a plan to kill everyone you meet", and tends to work better on his own, and I've never really fit in with groups of people and prefer to stick on my own MOST of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: Floot

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
I imagine him carrying his mouse around, finding a criminal or something, slowly reaching into his pocket... drawing his ultimate weapon.. the mouse.. approaching the law breaker, "What seems to be the problem?" Before placing the mouse somewhere on their body and clicking, causing their instant death.
tbh i would watch a tv show about that

And for the post I would be sniper, he "has a plan to kill everyone you meet", and tends to work better on his own, and I've never really fit in with groups of people and prefer to stick on my own MOST of the time.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS