Who are your top 3 staff members?

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Alright, if I'm going to make a genuine post for this, might as well put it out there.
For those of you that usually read my essay replies,I'll make it easier for you. I'm going to add a spoiler for the "honorable mentions" (a.k.a not my top 3 but people I remember or have notes for) since even if I don't know some of the staff entirely, there's still always something nice to say about the unique bunch in the head of this community.

1. @Eight
I have a lot to say about this guy, but to keep it simple, he's probably the one staff member I've most personally got close with, and even though I only usually either meme or talk about some stuff with him, and we don't talk as much as we used to, he's still probably one of the closest friends I've made in this community and it's nice to see how far he's gone. There are times where I wonder whether I could've been an equal if I stayed in the staff team, but honestly 8 deserves his own throne for how dedicated he is to this community and the people he's met along his road and travels. Props to this chad of a man.

2. @Ray
I could have some things to say about this man too, but I'll keep it simple. Even though I almost never talk to him anymore, I'm still fond of the memories I made with him. This man has made so many resign posts and re-applications, it's insane how much he's had to think about. Whether he wanted to stay on the team or not.Throughout the last few years, it's clear Ray has developed as a person, too. He was kind of in the same book as me and 8 when we all kinda came to this community, hell I didn't even come from PB, yet I came around the same time they did. I always remember the following days I resigned, and Ray genuinely asked me to reapply and help him with staffing, because I would always be on IL JB 24/7, and that server was literally my home lol. Side notes aside, I still lowkey like this guy, and his mentality as a staff member is really good.

3. @Stao
This decision was tough, but for the sake of the heart of the thread of "top 3 staff" I feel like this guy deserved to be in the top mentions for me.
If I'm going to be honest, I've only had, I shit you not, 2 encounters with this man. That really isn't saying anything, but, both of them were me questioning what he was doing as a staff, and he was honestly understanding. I never had any genuine conversation with this man, but I know he's nice at heart, seeing all the honest work he has done. He also has a lot of replies on forum, which tells you that other than the "he just does staff shitposting" meming, he genuinely still takes a lot of time to make replies on the forum, and he dedicates a lot of his time to it. I'm surprised that throughout my time that I've been inactive here, how much he has grown. He grew up to the top faster than 8 had, and even if a lot of the posts on this thread are about people's personal feelings and their experiences with the staff members they mentioned, I feel like this guy really does good, honest work.

HONORABLE MENTIONS
The honorable mentions won't be as much as the main dish, but there will probably be some people I will have a lot of notes or things to mention. So hold your seat belts.
Lets start it off as a list like the rest of this post.
I will do this in alphabetical order to the staff members I have comments for. This order will be based off of their forum user names.

@Dezire
I kinda talked about this unit in the isolation channel, but I really like the way the application replies are written out. Keeping it short, they remind me of all the times people would do those similar formats back in the day, which made things a nicer and simpler time.

@Frussly
If I remember correctly, in the past his life situation wasn't that great, but he's still around and the first interaction I had with him after a long time was a really friendly one, although he did call me F33L just to try and trigger me, it was nice seeing him still around tho. Good guy.

@Holly
Nice person, sometimes see her in JB. I remember joining in a vc with her and pootiscow in ol' bubba lads. Never really held a real convo with her, but it's clear that she's a nice staff member among those that frequently check JB servers. (Also secretly gift you all of my credits when HObbit isn't around, lol.

@Hypernova
pls talk to me in iso more i miss you

@kokostal
I AM KOKOSTLA I AM KOKOSTLA I AM KOKOSTLA I AM KOKOSTLA I AM KOKOSTLA I AM KOKOSTLA I AM KOKOSTLA I AM KOKOSTLA I AM KOKOSTLA I AM KOKOSTLA I AM KOKOSTLA I AM KOKOSTLA I AM KOKOSTLA I AM KOKOSTLA

in all seriousness, I like this bundle of fun. I don't remember when the last real convo I had with him was... maybe it was when I got hacked, but whenever I come to him to meme something, he memes back, and it's always fun around this guy.

I'm surprised he wasn't staff earlier. I mean yeah he's more on the immature side, like the lot of us, but he's also a really friendly person on that note.
I genuinely don't know which fandom he hasn't put as his profile picture(s) yet either. he's done 'em all lol.

@Kruthal
This is a mcchicken moment.
Almost gave me a neutral on my application, but leaned towards +1.
Good oldie.

@Kyo
As a moderator, you seem to be really famous with a lot of people, which is really good as a staff member, just make sure you do your staffing job just as well, and you'll be 100% golden.

Your pfps are also really cute, 10/10

@Laurenz
I miss you man, I remember when we would bicker in discord and try to see who would stay #2 in tatsumaki leaderboards.

@Lolichu
Thank you for not banning or punishing me, even though I was clearly joking.

@Madi
I've never forgotten a lot of the serious things you've told me. And honestly I'm still kinda sorry about some of the things I did. I was still kinda young.
git gud git madibox.

@Mom
I talked with you in iso already a little, too, but I remember the days, along with some of the other staff here, when we were new. I'm gunna keep this short, but also as mentioned, I remember when you were one of the first advocates to ask me to rejoin staff, and honestly it was nice. :)
Surprised you didn't meme me out for being a scammer like the others though.

@oreos
Sorry for adding you on steam and then removing you. I still play a lot of Soulworker so if you're interested in the game then I can tell you more about it someday. :)

@Pootiscow
Super friendly guy. I remember one of my first convos with him, and he LITERALLY ASKED ME to tell 8 to watch an anime (I think it was Accel World...?) Also had a few convos with him in bubba lads. Great guy.

@Scorch
Like others here, I'm sorry for friending you and then, kinda leaving you there. Never really had convos with you, yet I was always interested in wanting to, since you always seemed to be the person that was friendly, even if you have standards.
I still see you around LA Jb sometimes, and you're a nice understanding guy.
I also like the steam profile templates you would make, with the info box, to the artwork, it all blended well.

@sowon
Just like others here, still sorry for removing.
You're a friendly staff member, and you easily get along with people, and that really goes a long way when it comes to being staff. You also do your job well.
As a fellow user of the steam friend activity, I tried my best to like some of the screenshots you would take. Some things you posted was interesting.

@Walnuts
Thank you for all the giveaway items I won back in the day.
Back then I was crazy at winning giveaways and yo used to do a lot of them.
I nabbed a lot of strange items out of your inventory, lol.
Good and friendly JB overseer.

@Xypher
Oh boy it's been a wild ride with you.
It's been years, and years, since I've been talking with you, and I'm glad I followed you in this journey. I don't think I would've met a lot of the people I've seen here if it wasn't for you. Ever since the old Deathrun days, to you literally owning a community that wasn't even yours. You literally too your experience to make this wonderful community, and I'm glad to say that I would love to see the path this community would take, even if it has it's ups and downs.
One last note for you in particular,

2lazy.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Ah boy my opinions sure have changed a lot. Sorry to the new staff I wont be including you as I don't have enough informartion off of you. So that is @UberCharge!! And @Carlo.
3. @Mom well where to start off with. You are a mom someone who helps people in need and guides them in the right direction. Sorta how you scolded me when I self isod myself. I always love reading your critisms on my apps and others as you give a clear picture of what is good and bad. You also guide a lot of new players through rules and are extremely active according to stats bot. Redd 8,000 Momie 7,000 and kyo 5,000. I honestly want to continue chatting with you.

2. @Hypernova where do I begin. You were the first person i met on discord. Helped my stubborn ass through applying and welcomed me on forums. I should've listened to you when I first applied. Because you give really good points on what makes a good staff and are spoking of highly by your fellow staff members. (Become admin already).
I really like chatting with you about other players and you questioning every single pfp i use. I mean. Keep up the great work man.

1. @Eight where just where do I start. Old staff was senior staff and been here for a long time. Is friendly to a lot of people. Keeps wonderland alive and is the backbone. I might've copied one of my more known aliases based on your name. Loves daganronpa and mha. And takes my stubbornness. You deserve the advisor tag man. Keep up the amazing work.

Honorable mention- @Dezire great staff. One of the fastest promotions and plays guitar. Gives great critism on apps. Hopefully you become advisor one day.
@TK good mate. Recently got advisor and is a cheer to have around in a server. Usually answers my calls. And understands my bullshit trick orders.

Reactions: Hypernova

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
3. @Stao
This decision was tough, but for the sake of the heart of the thread of "top 3 staff" I feel like this guy deserved to be in the top mentions for me.
If I'm going to be honest, I've only had, I shit you not, 2 encounters with this man. That really isn't saying anything, but, both of them were me questioning what he was doing as a staff, and he was honestly understanding. I never had any genuine conversation with this man, but I know he's nice at heart, seeing all the honest work he has done. He also has a lot of replies on forum, which tells you that other than the "he just does staff shitposting" meming, he genuinely still takes a lot of time to make replies on the forum, and he dedicates a lot of his time to it. I'm surprised that throughout my time that I've been inactive here, how much he has grown. He grew up to the top faster than 8 had, and even if a lot of the posts on this thread are about people's personal feelings and their experiences with the staff members they mentioned, I feel like this guy really does good, honest work.

300px But Its Honest Work

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
1. Eight (been there for me since day 1 and super nice and understanding and is super reasonable)
2. Oreos ( Had him in my steam friends list for a while and would play often with him on guards team very friendly)
3. There is no third sorry it is either I don't know enough about you or simply I do not care about you. Don't take offense.

• Bruh

BlueSpirit

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Mar 10, 2020
1- Hypernova (One of the first staff I interacted with. Cool dude and great staff member.)
2- Kretzy ( I think I met Hyper and Kretzy at the same time. But great staff member and chill dude.)
3- Momie (Very playful and funny guy and great staff member aswell I think I have played with him in servers a few times but have talked and played other games with him multiple times.

I will add this is like if I had to choose 3. Most staff members I've played with or talked to seemed pretty chill or playful people.

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
In no order, i dont really have favourites just wanted to put some staff members that i've talked to or has been nice to me.
Scorch - chill dude and makes jokes
Holly - I'm not simping so dont say that, also she's chill and knows how to take a joke
TK - Deals with lots of my bullshit and that's cool
Honorable Mentions:
Sowon - Kind person and wants the best for all
Hypernova - chill guy

Black0ut

Mar 27, 2020
I refrain from using the term "favorite", but the ones who I have seen show honorable representation for their work.
Kretzy
TK
Walnuts
As a member, I would like to take the opportunity to give them gratitude for their exceptional actions as staff members as well as the rest of the staff team.

Reactions: Redds

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
1. @sowon - You could never know just how hard someone works both on the ground level and behind the scenes to keep tabs on everything, it's absolutely insane and too big of a burden to lay on any one person. Very recently put in a disproportionately large push in activity, not to say she wasn't already very active beforehand. Gave us so much and in return was given the bare minimum, which wasn't good on us.
2. @Stao - Inexplicably i can say is the most comfortable staff member to pop up on and chat with, except when its me because i cant chat for shiiiiiiitttttttt im muted at all tiems in vc's for a reason
3. me :) i'm pretty cool. have you seen my muscles? i haven't either. where am i. who are you