Why does it feel like Jailbreak is losing it's charm?

Lux

Celebrity
Feb 26, 2021
a land far, far away
Take a break from jailbreak. It's like eating the same food again and again, at the start it's tasty and delicious but as time goes on it can become stale and tasteless. You should have a variety of options to choose so it wont always be the same and repeats itself, once you had your fill with those other choices you can come back to jailbreak. Hope this can help you

Mr_Web

Sep 3, 2021
Take a break from jailbreak. It's like eating the same food again and again, at the start it's tasty and delicious but as time goes on it can become stale and tasteless. You should have a variety of options to choose so it wont always be the same and repeats itself, once you had your fill with those other choices you can come back to jailbreak. Hope this can help you
I haven't played it for a few days. I'm thinking i might hop on now just to see if my feelings on it change

Kol.

Forum Activist
Nov 22, 2020
might as well just play on other games with a different type of gameplay idk like minecraft or a battle royale kind of game but like lux said , take a break if its too repetitive for you