Declined Why I personally believe I should be unmuted. (TF2 Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beecher

Nov 9, 2019
1.) Ban Link(s)
(The ban being discussed is the most recent.)

2.) What had caused the mute
It was what seemed to be another typical late-nite Jailbreak round, the game had gone according to plan; make sure all of the other reds die so that the last standing would get his LR/DR. It all went well, until the DR arrived, where a guard began to draw a satanic circle, when I had the brilliant idea to prance around said circle, and began to chant the beginning to the popular 1968 pop song, "Hooked on a Feeling" by B.J. Thomas. ("ooga ooga ooga chaka") This lasted until the end of the round, which everyone began to join in unison, the round ended with a smile on my face as I started a bonding moment with all the guards in an abstract way as I had chanted a popular phrase.

3.) Why I should be unmuted
Yes, I do understand that I've had previous offences, but I don't believe dishing out a week long mute for a short-lived, funny moment, is right, and I hope that by reading this you too can understand why I wrote this appeal.

Still waiting for STAR_ to upload,
beecher
(if you need to see evidence, look at the thread nil wrote about on a recent raid.)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I can understand where you are coming from, but mic-spam is mic-spam. You have 15 communication blocks accrued over a year of gameplay; by now, you should know better. You also have a recent teamban for mass freekilling which certainly doesn't help your case.

Appeal declined. Wait it out; next mute is permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.