Pending --Wizard's Application

``Wizard

Member ★
Hello to everyone that is reading my application. I would like to address some things I want to talk about before my main application. First and foremost, I want to acknowledge the fact that I do not have any posts on any of the forums and that I also made an account recently on the Wonderland.tf website. I have been extremely active on the servers but haven't thought too much into making into an account since I never truly looked into becoming an admin until recently since people have been telling me to attempt to become an admin since I always seemed so friendly yet still feel professional at the same time. I truly understand if you think different of me for this but I still hope to become a member of your team in the future.

• No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ✔ ]
  • Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✔ ]
  • No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✔ ]
  • Member in our steam group | Info [ ✔ ]
  • At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ ]
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours [ ✔ ]
  • No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✔ ]
  • Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application [ ✘ ]
  • You must have sufficient English skills. [ ✔ ]
  • You must have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours [ ✔ ]
  • Owning and using a discord account [ ✔ ]
  • No private Steam profile. [ ✔ ]
  • You must have sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!)
* = mandatory requirement

Personal Information:

Age (dd/mm/yy): (05/10/2001) (17)
SteamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/wizzzarrddd
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 9.5
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: Depends, I do have regular expenses, but I also have a steady job.

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
During the average work week I am available from 5PM till 11PM, and during the weekends I am available from 8AM to 4AM unless anything important comes up. (Easter Time Zone)

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
Yes I have; I held an administrative position on a Gary's Mod Dark RP server for just about 6 months. I ended up resigning since I had started to lose interest in Gary's Mod and that my schedule started getting too clogged up with things like Lacrosse which ended up eating up most of my time.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
I feel like me getting accepted will have a very powerful and positive reaction by the community since whenever I seem to join on to a server an average of 2-3 people greet me with warm, welcoming greetings, and ask me to go "Warden" because of my extensive knowledge of the rules, and also how my persona portrays me as a serious person but still really tame to help give the reds a reason to not rebel to make the game a better experience for all. I can be assertive in situations that need me to be but I like my persona to be seen as calm and chill so people around me can see me as an actual person that truly just wants everyone to have a good time.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
I would make as many contributions to improve the server/people's enjoyment on the servers as I could. I am truly an ace at resolving all kinds of conflict ranging from sensual sprays to the "abuser" abusing specific mechanics to make the game unenjoyable for everyone else on the server with accurate punishments for every kind of abuse alongside my previous skills used on the Gary's Mod Dark RP server. I personally feel that I am a courteous and principled person that believes that no one should be assumed to be guilty without any proper hearing of the people around them and themselves. Whenever people are getting agitated and bothered I do everything I can to take the initiative to help calm the people down around me and bring back the fun to the server even though I am currently not an admin. For some abnormal reason people see a quality in me that naturally get people to instinctively listen to anything I ask of them with relative ease for everyone.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
I spend the most of my time on the Jailbreak servers to hangout with my friends but will flow between the other servers to have some variety so I don't get bored of Jailbreak. The most common time to find me playing on during the work week is from 5PM to 11PM but on the weekends I'm on from 8AM to 4AM

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
I currently do not have any experience through SouceMod but will be thankful to learn everything I need to know in a hands-on environment.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I have a natural capability for dissolving conflicts between multiple players, I have informed people about the rules they may have unintentionally broken, and have informed admins in situations that have gone out of my hands. I have been able to make many companions through these servers so I try to recommend it to people that don't know much about WonderLand so they can also have fun with many other types of people.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I feel that people in the community seem to really like me when I am around, so I personally would really love to become and admin for everyone supporting me and pushing me to become and admin from my skills. One of the other reasons I feel like I should become an admin is that whenever I try to use the !calladmin plugin there rarely is an admin that joins on to help dissolve a problem so I usually have to try, with my other friends, to calm down the server and bring back the fun, but if I can become and admin I can help with these types of situations right away so that people don't do things considered illegal to try and stop people already doing illegal things.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
I hope that I will be able to be considered for a staffing position and that I can stay with the Wonderland Community for a long, long time. I have a real passion for TF2 and have for a while, as I have over 1000+ hours.

Thank you all for taking time out of your busy days to read my application.

Ray

Head Weenie
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
you're a very toxic person, your chat logs show many moments of you disrespecting players, some moments of chat spam, even couple moments of mini modding. I actually kind of want to give you a punishment with your chat logs, I'm not going to but at least consider it a warning. I think one thing consistent is when it comes to people breaking rules you seem to have an idea that you can say whatever you want to them just because they're breaking rules so I recommend you think on that one.

``Wizard

Member ★
Thank you for your feedback, I fully accept your criticism and understand everything that you have said, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application anyways.

Sanxis

Symmetra rework has failed as I've told everyone
Admin ★
@Ray explained everything I was going to point out , there is nothing more to add

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Admin ★
As well as everything stated by Ray, I still can't grasp why you didn't get 15 posts at least before posting the app. It's a mandatory requirement and an easy one at that so you have no excuse not to have done that.

Mifil

I like Touhou
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Your app will most likely be an object to an immediate decline. You are required to meet the forum activity quota.