Not open for further replies.

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
Chapter 5 - The Battle For The Crown
  • The bulk of the Martell soldiers had reached the palace gates and were met with the remaining forces of King’s Landing. Bappo called his soldiers to stop fighting so that he could make a statement. He brought Thunder out as his prisoner and offered to return him back alive if Stao simply let them in and surrender.
  • Stao had little care for human life and the same was with his brother so these terms were ignored. Bappo then went on to threaten that if his terms were not met he would execute Thunder right then and there and would storm the palace regardless.
  • Stao knew when he was beaten and emerged from the palace gates. He walked slowly up to Bappo and with a loud voice announced that he would be opening the gates to let the Martells in. Bappo then turned to face his men but before he could say anything a dagger was protruding from his chest. Stao had stabbed him in the back.
  • The Martell soldiers immediately swarmed Stao only to find out that the person that stabbed their leader wasn’t Stao after all. It was an assassin posing as Stao. The assassin was soon captured and killed and Magenta suddenly had to take control of his father's army.
  • He immediately brought Thunder up and without a second thought slit his throat. He then commandeered his army to storm the palace and to kill anyone in sight.
  • Despite the palace gates being incredibly strong they couldn’t hold up against thousands of men and eventually fell. Every palace resident was rounded up and executed eventually leaving behind only one person. That being Stao himself who had been waiting on the iron throne. Stao was brought outside the palace walls and was forced to kneel. Magenta himself then slayed him with one quick swing of his sword, Staos head falling to the ground marked that a new king was to be crowned: Magenta of House Dorne.
  • As Magenta had taken over King's Landing he also took over the Stormlands as House Baratheon was now extinct.
  • Whilst the palace was being searched Magenta found a book that belonged to Stao. That diary revealed that Stao was responsible for the murder of Snekleks. The diary then went on to reveal that he was responsible for assassinating Scorch so that he could seize control of the crown.
  • Whilst this was happening however, the combined forces of House Lannister and House Tyrell were marching on King’s Landing, eager to take advantage of a weakened Martell army so as to take the throne for themselves.
  • Buns, however, did not agree with his father's choice to attack a weakened city. He also did not agree with the newly formed alliance between House Lannister and House Tyrell. He openly criticized it and even publicly made fun of his father. Captain Maxxy, however, was not having it and brought together a group of loyal Tyrell soldiers to secretly kill Buns so that he would not ruin the family name any more.
  • Buns was later made extremely drunk by his servant giving him much more wine than he should have had. The soldiers then quietly entered his room and before Buns could realise what was happening was stabbed multiple times in the stomach. He collapsed to the floor and bled to death.
  • TK, Guac and the forces of House Arryn were also marching for King’s Landing to avenge the death of UberCharge who had been killed by Martell forces.
  • Coronarena who was now residing at Winterfell was content with what he had just won. But a messenger from House Arryn arrived requesting his help. Coronarena agreed to assist House Arryn on the condition that he would be crowned king when the battle was won.

Deceased:
  • Bappo - Stabbed in the back by an assassin posing as Stao
  • Thunder - Slit in the throat by Magenta who was angered by his father's death
  • Stao - Decapitated by Magenta as revenge for killing his father
  • Buns - Made drunk by his servant and then stabbed multiple times by soldiers on the orders of Captain Maxxy
Post automatically merged:

Updated Participants List and Map:
House Baratheon
  • Scorch (Head) - Deceased
  • Stao (Heir / First Born) - Deceased
  • Thunder (Second Born) - Deceased
House Stark
  • Alex Starther (Head) - Deceased
  • Nazz (Heir / First Born) - Deceased
  • WhatEven (Second Born) - Deceased
  • Orange Juice (Third Born) - Deceased
House Martell
  • Bappo (Head) - Deceased
  • Cassy (Heir / First Born) - Deceased
  • Magenta (Second Born)
  • Snekleks (Third Born) - Deceased
House Tyrell
  • Captain Maxxy (Head)
  • Mercphobia (Heir / First Born)
  • Buns (Second Born) - Deceased
House Lannister
  • Jinshee (Head)
  • Adam (Heir / First Born)
  • Martin (Second Born)
  • Castia (Third Born) - Deceased
House Tully
  • Kyo (Head) - Deceased
  • Hoovy Co (Heir / First Born) - Deceased
  • Coronarena (Second Born)
House Arryn
  • TK (Head)
  • Guac (Heir / First Born)
  • UberCharge (Second Born) - Deceased
  • Xene (Third Born) - Deceased
House Greyjoy
  • Profit (Head) - Deceased
  • Smug Rebellion (Heir / First Born) - Deceased
  • FrogDispensor (Second Born) - Deceased
  • Green Onion (Third Born) - Deceased

Current Ruler Of The Kingdoms: Magenta (Head Of House Martell)

Map

Reactions: laptivv

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
Chapter 6 - The Final Battle
  • Magenta took to repairing King’s Landing immediately but had to halt this process due to spies reporting that a large army was heading towards King’s Landing.
  • The combined forces of the Lannisters and Tyrells were about to arrive any second now.
  • The remaining members of the Martell army struggled to get together to defend King’s Landing properly.
  • The Lannisters and Tyrells arrived and started the siege on the weakened King’s Landing. The residents that survived the initial attack were hit with yet another wave of bloodshed.
  • Martin and Adam led the bulk of the Lannister forces that were fighting the outer ring of Martells. Both the Lannister sons fought valiantly, however, Adam fell when a stray spear from a Martell soldier found its way into his neck.
  • Although Martin was saddened by this he would not let it get to him. He would lead the Lannister forces to the palace gates where the rest of the Martells, as well as Magenta, was residing. Mercphobia led the majority of the Tyrell forces into the inner ring of the city. They brought people out of their houses and forced them to submit to them. Those that refused would be killed.
  • Eventually, all that was left of the Martells were holed up in the castle, similar to the situation to that of Staos. However, Magenta was different from him. Instead Magenta opted to surrender the castle and give up. The Lannister and Tyrell forces brought out the remaining Martells including Magenta to the leaders Jinshee and Captain Maxxy.
  • Captain Maxxy opted to let him go as he had already surrendered but Jinshee opted against. Jinshee wanted to publicly execute Magenta so as to make sure other houses don’t get similar ideas. Eventually, he got his way and Magenta was brought to the city centre to be killed.
  • Jinshee decided to execute Magenta himself as one final sign of respect. Magenta kneeled on the chopping block but right when Jinshee was about to swing his sword a loud horn was heard in the distance. The armies of House Arryn and House Tully had arrived with TK, Guac and Coronarena leading the charge. Before they could react an arrow whizzed through the air and impaled itself into Jinshees left eye with a sickening thud. He staggered for a few seconds before collapsing to the floor dead. Coronarena looked on with glee.
  • After that, the Lannister and Tyrell forces hastily prepared themselves for the final battle. The two armies clashed with each other with great force. Horses and bodies fell to the ground and soon the floor would be painted red.
  • Mercphobia and Martin led the defence and held up their own very well. Guac, however, was riding on horseback and charged straight towards the two leaders. He swung his sword wildly and looked behind him to see Mercphobias' head slowly detach itself from the rest of their body.
  • Martin picked up his sword and was ready to fight back but was kicked in the back and then kicked again in the head. Coronarena had gotten off his horse and was now smiling sinisterly down at Martin. He had an evil gleam in his eye and slowly unsheathed his sword. Before he could take another step forward however, Magenta jumped on top of him and bit his ear. Coronarena shrieked in pain. He started advancing towards Magenta with rage but was stopped by Martin driving his sword straight through his gut. Coronarena spat blood at the ground, looked behind at Martin one last time and then collapsed to the ground.
  • Magenta looked at Martin and with mutual respect both agreed to work together for the time being.
  • Captain Maxxy was struggling to hold off the forces and eventually found himself in a duel with TK. The two heads of their houses stared at each other. Both charged at the same time and what followed next was nothing short of a valiant battle. Both put up a good fight but eventually, Captain Maxxy got the best of TK using a concealed dagger to stab at his knee and proceeded to use the movement advantage to slash at his throat.
  • He couldn’t celebrate for long however as Guac had been watching the entire time and was ready to avenge his father. Maxxy held him off as best as he could but was eventually disarmed. Guac walked slowly up to him and slowly pressed his sword into Maxxy’s chest. Maxxy, however, had one last trick up his sleeve. He grabbed the dagger that Guac had forgotten about and brought it up to Guacs neck. With all the force he had left he thrust the dagger up Guac’s neck. With the tip of the dagger protruding from his mouth Guac fell to the ground - defeated. Maxxy although the victor in battle struggled to stay on his feet. Martin was close by and with Magentas help, brought him to a nearby house where he would retrieve medical treatment.
  • The leaders of the army of Arryn and Tully were all dead. With no one to lead them, they had no choice but to surrender their weapons.
  • With Captain Maxxy still retrieving medical care, Martin had to make a choice. Whether to let them go and take them, prisoner. He opted to let them go with the condition that House Lannister and House Tyrell would take over their lands and rule over them. The overwhelming majority quickly agreed to this, thankful that they could return home unharmed.
  • With the battle over and the kingdom in ruins, all that was left to do was to rebuild and regrow.

Deceased:
  • Adam - Impaled in the throat from a Martell soldiers' spear
  • Jinshee - Shot in the eye by Coronarena
  • Mercphobia - Decapitaced by Guac on horseback
  • Coronarena - Bit in the ear by Magenta and then stabbed with a sword by Martin
  • TK - Stabbed by a concealed dagger in his duel with Maxxy
  • Guac - Stabbed up the neck by Maxxy
Post automatically merged:

Updated Participants List:

House Baratheon
  • Scorch (Head) - Deceased
  • Stao (Heir / First Born) - Deceased
  • Thunder (Second Born) - Deceased
House Stark
  • Alex Starther (Head) - Deceased
  • Nazz (Heir / First Born) - Deceased
  • WhatEven (Second Born) - Deceased
  • Orange Juice (Third Born) - Deceased
House Martell
  • Bappo (Head) - Deceased
  • Cassy (Heir / First Born) - Deceased
  • Magenta (Second Born)
  • Snekleks (Third Born) - Deceased
House Tyrell
  • Captain Maxxy (Head)
  • Mercphobia (Heir / First Born) - Deceased
  • Buns (Second Born) - Deceased
House Lannister
  • Jinshee (Head) - Deceased
  • Adam (Heir / First Born) - Deceased
  • Martin (Second Born)
  • Castia (Third Born) - Deceased
House Tully
  • Kyo (Head) - Deceased
  • Hoovy Co (Heir / First Born) - Deceased
  • Coronarena (Second Born) - Deceased
House Arryn
  • TK (Head) - Deceased
  • Guac (Heir / First Born) - Deceased
  • UberCharge (Second Born) - Deceased
  • Xene (Third Born) - Deceased
House Greyjoy
  • Profit (Head) - Deceased
  • Smug Rebellion (Heir / First Born) - Deceased
  • FrogDispensor (Second Born) - Deceased
  • Green Onion (Third Born) - Deceased

Current Ruler Of The Kingdoms: Unknown

With only three people left alive who will end up on the iron throne?

Leave your guesses on who you think will end up on the iron throne by the end of the story below.
Your three options are:

• Captain Maxxy
  • Martin
  • Magenta
Those that predict it correctly will receive 10000 credits from yours truly.

Last edited:
Reactions: laptivv

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
I never wanted to kill buns, I love him. I just wanted to convince him that what we were doing was the right thing to do.
When I told my trusted servants to "deal with him" I never expected them to kill him. :sad_blob:

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
I'd rather not kill martin after this epic partnership, and I don't believe he would betray me either, I don't think magenta can take us both down either so I have no clue where this is going to go..
but.. obviously I have to predict that I will sit on the throne in the end. :blobgentle:

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
I'd rather not kill martin after this epic partnership, and I don't believe he would betray me either, I don't think magenta can take us both down either so I have no clue where this is going to go..
but.. obviously I have to predict that I will sit on the throne in the end. :blobgentle:
I totally forgot magenta was sorta on our side too, this makes it really hard to predict, wow. I'd rather not kill either of them, we were brothers of arms after all. smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.