WONDERLAND 6's TOURNAMENT INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
gonna need a time before I can sign up so I can make sure I can even play.
There is a time, March 31st for sign-up, April 1st to April 7th for the games.
It is subject to change, but I highly doubt it's changing unless I break my leg or something (then again I doubt I'm stopping the tournament because of something that's my problem.)

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
There is a time, March 31st for sign-up, April 1st to April 7th for the games.
It is subject to change, but I highly doubt it's changing unless I break my leg or something (then again I doubt I'm stopping the tournament because of something that's my problem.)
No I legit mean a time frame for the hours like what time will it start and end on those days.

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
No I legit mean a time frame for the hours like what time will it start and end on those days.
March 31st is the due date of signup, so there are no "hours" for it. However on game week
April 1st to April 7th, a little bit of it is on a school day for me, so we will start playing at 4:00 pst or 7:00 est, PM ofc.
If you can't make it to one day, that's alright. Make sure your team captain contacts me and says you can't make it, I'll try to reschedule for you.

Reactions: Some Dumbass

ShellRipper

Feb 6, 2021
Wonderland 6v6 Tournament Info
DISCLAIMER/WARNING
(THIS IS A EXTREMELY SCUFFED AND NEW IDEA, BUT I AM OPEN TO CHANGES, PLEASE DM ME ON DISC; Dimmy#0073)
AS I GO ON, I WILL MAKE CHANGES TO THIS, SO CHECK IT EVERY NOW AND THEN.

View attachment 11444
Date: March 31st for sign-up, April 1st to April 7th, starting at 7:00pm est
Max Teamlimit: 16
Max Team Size: 6 + 2 subs if need be.

Prizes:

Strange Soda Specs
Bumble Beenie
Airborne Attire
Strange Winger
Killstreak Silver Botkiller Scattergun Mk.II
Particulate Protector
Bear Walker
Killstreak Sniper Rifle Kit

1 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key - contributed by @Hershey
Killstreak Flare Gun Kit - contributed by Nifty
3 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key - contributed by @0range
Specialized Killstreak Grenade Launcher Kit - contributed by @Squadface

Info on prizes:

The Captain of your team decides which prizes go to which player on the said team of yours, however that does not mean your captain can hold all the prizes, every member who played must receive a part of the prize.
You can also donate prizes and reserve a slot for the tournament, however, if someone else donates more to the prize pool, they will have higher priority for slots.
If there is an abundance of prizes, we may do TOP 3 for prizes, instead of TOP 1.
Link to donate prizes; credit will be given:

Requirements to Enter:
You can not have any active bans on Wonderland.
You must have some sort of activity in Wonderland.
You must meet the team size requirement.

Rules:
All standard Wonderland rules apply.
We will be doing RGL Tradition 6's CFG and Whitelist.
Trash-talking to an extent is fine, but don't be toxic or go too far with anything.

Maps:
How to sign up:
If you already have a team, use this form.

If you do not have a team, use this form.

What's going to happen on game day?
On game day, I will put every single team into a bracket that everyone will be able to see. The teams will pick/ban their maps, compete to the best of 5 or after 30 minutes has passed, and then the teams will report to me or another mod and we will update the scores. (NOTE THAT I WILL BE PLAYING, SO I MAY BE SLOW TO UPDATING.)
When Team A goes against Team B, it will be decided with a coinflip to see who gets the first map pick. (Team A will always be heads, Team B will always be tails) (Team A will always be the team on top, while Team B will always be the team on the bottom.) You will be playing the same map twice. So a total MAXIMUM of 1 hour worth of game time.
View attachment 11445
What if?
Your two subs can't make it, and you're missing a player (or more).
In this scenario, you may pick a ringer who is active within the wonderland community.
If you win with a said ringer, anyone who doesn't play will not receive a prize. The ringer(s) instead will receive prizes in their place.

You tie both games after an hour of time.
You will have a tiebreaker match sometime later that week.

The Unknown/Other:

As of currently, I believe this is still an idea. However, I presented this idea in the wonderland discord and it received a good amount of upvotes in comparison to downvotes, leading me to create this forum post.
View attachment 11446
I also do not know what servers we're playing on. I wish to play on serveme.tf servers or any other kind of 6's server hosting, however wonderland may step in and host using their own servers.
sorry 8 for stealing your format ;)
I'm looking for better ideas on how prizes will work. I currently dislike the way prizes are distributed, and how prizes reserve slots, when we might not even reach max capacity, considering each team is a team of 6, and the team limit is 16.
sounds fun

Status
Not open for further replies.