Wonderland JB Life Hacks. (Feel free to add any below.)

MediBirb

Jan 20, 2020
Pyroland
1. Use sprays to see any hidden obstacles, traps, or breakables. This can help when finding new secrets on new maps.
2. If any LR's requiring that forces third person can easily make you nauseous, type firstperson in console to feel more comfortable
3. Sweeper isn't as hard as it seems, for new players instead of calculating so many different things on sweeper, just jump and crouch at the same time when the sweeper podium is two pillars away from you. Some maps this may not work but on most maps it does. (The sweeper podium always turns counter clockwise.)
4. Also for new players: Instead of choosing freeday for self, you can choose freeday for others and give 3 players freeday. One of the people you choose can be yourself too!
I will be adding more as I find new ones or remember old ones.

Reactions: Toxic

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Type +right or +left into console (enabled in options after clicking (advanced options) and ticking the box to show developer console) instead of moving your mouse to spin. Not everybody knows how to do it but also nobody puts it in threads like these to let people know. type it again to turn it off.

Type +duck to remain crouched so you can type during the order 'crouch day'. type it again to uncrouch.

If you want to stop people having fun and you know the blues are strict, make the server play climb/fall game/obby to torture everyone.

Make sure to learn from other wardens that run successful rounds. Take heed of 'inside cell rebel day' 'go to my first warden marker' and so on. Listening is important. Rebelling if you can get away with it is good too.

Reactions: MediBirb