Wonderland's Got Talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
Hello everyone, me again with a new event for the community!

This time around, we are having a talent show! Your judges will be @MisterGuac @Jinshee, and myself. These talents can be anything from singing, to being able to make monkey noises.
The way this is going to work will be quite simple, reply to this thread with your discord username and your talent! If you'd prefer however, you can dm me on discord if you'd rather not reveal what your talent is.

On the day of the event, all the contestants will be in the main vc on the wonderland discord, and we will drag in contestants one by one and see your talents! This will happen next Wednesday, July 29th, around 5pm eastern time.

EDIT: New date is Saturday, July 25th at 5:00pm eastern time

Also, respond to this thread if you plan on attending so I can know how many participants to expect. Thank you!

(hopefully i dont break discord this time around)

Last edited:

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
This is a reply but I don't want to enter myself into this

I recently started just teaching myself to sing and hold notes in other songs. Main problem is currently I suck at it, and if I had started doing this a month before, I might've actually wanted to attend. Oh well, I guess it's a positive note for the judges because their ears get to live another day.

• Katgazm
  • Wow
Reactions: Teathan and Carlo

MintBrando

Some jailbreak guy
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2019
somewhere
i would like to watch all the contestants to see how talented everyone is in this community.

I might even pop in to show my talent but that most likely wont happen

I will stay muted the whole time (you can even server mute me if you want)
just wanna spectate my dude

MintBrando#3373

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
i would like to watch all the contestants to see how talented everyone is in this community.

I might even pop in to show my talent but that most likely wont happen

I will stay muted the whole time (you can even server mute me if you want)
just wanna spectate my dude

MintBrando#3373
For the talent show at least, I will not have spectators, but I will record the event and make a funny video out of it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.