Accepted Would like some more information on my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacolord

Apr 23, 2021
i got banned for using racial slurs and I'd like an explanation/evidence as to why I was banned. would never do such a thing and I feel as the ban was unfair/fraudulent. I was given no other information or recourse and some clarity would be appreciate, thanks.

PBandJ

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2020
Tennessee, USA
Hello, I'll be the admin handling your appeal today.

You have been banned by one of our staff members due to saying a racial slur in voice chat. He said that you were saying something along the lines of "what's your LR n***a". Are you denying your usage of the word in that manner?

tacolord

Apr 23, 2021
legit never said that at all. the only word ive used is retard. would like some proof of me saying that. some people don't exactly like me on the server so this made be why the fraudulent ban occured.
Post automatically merged:

which staff member said i did this?

PBandJ

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2020
Tennessee, USA
the staff member that administered the punishment unfortunately didn't take any video evidence, and given that the staff member was also talking to other people at the time, he might have misheard you or made a mistake. Given this gray area, and since you've already waited a day for me to get back to you, I have decided to unban you

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.