Would U buy the apple pro stand?

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
At that price range, the stand isn’t even targeted towards their broad audience of consumers anymore. It’s more than just pricy, it’s disappointing knowing that most of Apple’s fanbase are incapable of purchasing that product. I know Apple is targeting a different demographic but it still boggles my mind how they came up with the pricing for their computer stand.

Frenchie ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

Jul 11, 2019
Canada
At that price range, the stand isn’t even targeted towards their broad audience of consumers anymore. It’s more than just pricy, it’s disappointing knowing that most of Apple’s fanbase are incapable of purchasing that product. I know Apple is targeting a different demographic but it still boggles my mind how they came up with the pricing for their computer stand.
That’s what I was saying, it kinda pisses me off tbh

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
I got an iPhone 3gs and is still in a good condition (Except for some buttons) and I'm still using it.

Also, I owned 4 android devices from the past 6 years (Penta, Samsung, Alcatel and Prestigio)
They are all dead.

But... That stand is just bullcrap... Useless. Along with the new Apple devices.
At first, I thought that it was a joke.
We want you back, S.Jobs... We want you back...