Your day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
I woke up, went to school, talked on discord, did stuff, talked on discord again, did stuff again, went shopping for a bit with a few people, talked on discord YET again, then went home

And then talked on discord at home.
And this is the shortest story of my day i will give cause school is boring, and also i hate telling stories cause TO LONG!

My day was fine, though it gets better when talking with friends. :blobpats:

Yep, this how i spend my 1000th post, gonna do a thing in a bit. :kathype:

Reactions: Lemon kat

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
My day consisted of tuning the switches on my second mechanical keyboard to make sure they're all aligned and correctly positioned. I like having the keyswitch feel be as consistent as possible so doing the switch swap took a lot more time than it should've. :katlul:

I've played some TF2 on deathrun, orange, and trade plaza to get some refined, and obviously gone to admin calls.

I've also listened to K-pop throughout the course of the day too to relax and excite my ears. :katlove2:

It's a nice, chill, typical day in the life of sowon. :katlove2:

Lemon kat

Nov 9, 2019
My day consisted of tuning the switches on my second mechanical keyboard to make sure they're all aligned and correctly positioned. I like having the keyswitch feel be as consistent as possible so doing the switch swap took a lot more time than it should've. :katlul:

I've played some TF2 on deathrun, orange, and trade plaza to get some refined, and obviously gone to admin calls.

I've also listened to K-pop throughout the course of the day too to relax and excite my ears. :katlove2:

It's a nice, chill, typical day in the life of sowon. :katlove2:
That's sounds like a very productive and lovely sowon

Happy to hear:katpog:
Post automatically merged:

I woke up, went to school, talked on discord, did stuff, talked on discord again, did stuff again, went shopping for a bit with a few people, talked on discord YET again, then went home

And then talked on discord at home.
And this is the shortest story of my day i will give cause school is boring, and also i hate telling stories cause TO LONG!

My day was fine, though it gets better when talking with friends. :blobpats:

Yep, this how i spend my 1000th post, gonna do a thing in a bit. :kathype:
Sounds like a very chill day

Good to hear

And congrats on the 1000th

Reactions: Hypernova

Toxic

Forum Activist
Oct 9, 2019
Nebraska, US
Well I was sick for the past 3 days, and I went to school today and did 2 quizs I didn't even know I had that day, and I have 2 essays and a project to do tomorrow. But I'm deciding to procrastinate instead of getting stuff done <3 I also have a test I have to go in early to school to do.

• Wow

Lemon kat

Nov 9, 2019
Well I was sick for the past 3 days, and I went to school today and did 2 quizs I didn't even know I had that day, and I have 2 essays and a project to do tomorrow. But I'm deciding to procrastinate instead of getting stuff done <3 I also have a test I have to go in early to school to do.
Ok that sounds very shitty dude

Feeling sorry for ya, hope you the best of luck on the test :katpog: :katlul:

Reactions: Toxic

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
I was occupied with photography and editing all of yesterday which resulted in me getting 3-4 hours of sleep. Nonetheless, I’m looking forward to repeating that routine as I’m pleased to see the outcome. Overall, it’s been mellow.

Reactions: Lemon kat

Lemon kat

Nov 9, 2019
I was occupied with photography and editing all of yesterday which resulted in me getting 3-4 hours of sleep. Nonetheless, I’m looking forward to repeating that routine as I’m pleased to see the outcome. Overall, it’s been mellow.
That sounds nice except the whole 3-4 hours of sleep part

What is it you are photographing and editing if I may ask

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
That sounds nice except the whole 3-4 hours of sleep part

What is it you are photographing and editing if I may ask

For photography, I was experimenting with some intriguing techniques I had found the other week. Same goes for editing too. I was mostly taking pictures of a friend wearing some clothes from a brand I’m trying to get sponsored by. All I’m really trying to get done today is the editing portion, which requires careful attention to detail and is time consuming, to say the least.

Lemon kat

Nov 9, 2019
For photography, I was experimenting with some intriguing techniques I had found the other week. Same goes for editing too. I was mostly taking pictures of a friend wearing some clothes from a brand I’m trying to get sponsored by. All I’m really trying to get done today is the editing portion, which requires careful attention to detail and is time consuming, to say the least.
Ok sounds very professional

Very serious business

Reactions: benz and Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.