Declined 4th Guardban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kol.

Forum Activist
Nov 22, 2020
1) already linked in

2)It's been a while since the incident so i don't really remember perfectly.I was playing as a scout with a stock bat.The warden gave lr to the last red.I swung my melee at the heavy who already chose lr.Then instead of hitting him once , i lagged and somehow the heavy took more damage than he was supposed to.So i blame it on lag.

3)I have a good acknowledge of the rules and what not to do and what i did there wasn't what i wanted to do.I do understand that i have multiple amount of guardbans regarding freekills but this one wasn't planned at all.Consider my honesty when i'm taking 4 appeal bringing the same excuses and the same arguements.Now, i see how many problems the community receives with the great amount of mfk's and freekills but what i did isn't something i do usually.Good luck with the guardban system btw.Ty for reading my appeal.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
This is the fourth time you have appealed this teamban, and unfortunately I have come here today to tell you the same thing that you have been told thrice in the past. However, I will add that this punishment is not appealable.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.