Declined A Ban Appeal For 'advertising cheats'

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Spooky

Jun 4, 2021
steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198883201429/

So I was banned for 'advertising cheats' when I just joked about saying 'get gud, get lmoabox ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)', I even put a lenny for sarcasm, I said this after headshotting someone 3 times after they were targeting me only, and someone reported me for, again, 'advertising cheats', and I got banned after saying it I believe 2-3 times, even when I got reported there was another person (which I forgot the steam name of) who was doing the exact same thing but didn't get banned, he spammed the lmaobox link more times than I ever count, but, I don't want to include him here, since this is my problem, shortly after saying it 2-3 times my game froze and it exited me off the server saying I was banned for a joke I just did for fun, it wasn't even supposed to be a real advertisement, I just thought that it would be funny to say it after a couple of headshots, even if it were a real advertisement, everyone there knew it was a joke and wouldn't have to be taken seriously, and I know that since I've been playing on that server for more than 2-3 months I believe.

I'd just like to get unbanned because it's pretty iffy that I got got banned for a harmless joke that wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Last edited:

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
Hello. After looking into this, you were banned for Advertising Cheats.
We do not allow, even as a joke, for cheat-binds/cheat advertisements/cheating on our community server(s) or platform(s).
Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.