• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Add a credit gambling system

Wypher

May 5, 2021
For example: rock paper scissors. you can bet on rock and someone else can bet on scissors, if you win, you get the other person's credits. if you lose, the other person gets your credits. if you tie, then both get their credits back. a limit per bet can be 100 thousand credits and there can be a cooldown of 10-30 minutes.

water tank

i love music
Admin ★
Oct 20, 2021
Romania
kinda cringe innit, +1
tho a blackjack system with players on the server or a bot like the math bot would also be fun
gambling stuff like this in general would be interesting...imagine having a gambling addiction on wln servers lmao

Mann Of Security

Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2020
can you give me an example of one? i dont see any exploits to it
Online roulette systems or “randomized” systems always have patterns or notable work arounds.
If you have bet systems on rps, that’s fine it’s just betting credits through a chance system.
If you have true “gambling” then your going to have more then just rps as it would be a waste just to only have that.
And with true gambling always comes with exploitation and cheating. (Like irl gambling)

Reason being that you didn’t specify in your title you just said gambling.

Wypher

May 5, 2021
Online roulette systems or “randomized” systems always have patterns or notable work arounds.
If you have bet systems on rps, that’s fine it’s just betting credits through a chance system.
If you have true “gambling” then your going to have more then just rps as it would be a waste just to only have that.
And with true gambling always comes with exploitation and cheating. (Like irl gambling)

Reason being that you didn’t specify in your title you just said gambling.
Yeah, I'm thinking things that are pure chance like rock paper scissors and coin flip