Declined Allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Bob

Feb 16, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
Steam account link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199058318628/ (Banned by Luke)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I've been on wonderland for a few years now and I stopped playing tf2 for a long time and recently started playing it again in community servers. I used to play at Elysium a lot but then changed my way to wonderland after the servers died. I was normally playing Jailbreak and I Sarcastically said ''Come here warden let me touch you'' with no sexual intentions at all , and apparently the warden was mighty (I think) which is apparently a minor? I did not know it in that time when I was playing and got banned like 30 minutes later by Luke. Plus in the ban reason it says ''Pedo'' which is kinda confusing since Im a minor too (16) and once again I did not say ''let me touch you'' in a sexual way at all.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I already said on the last paragraph but I will say it once again , all of the things I said which is ''Let me touch you warden'' was in a fully sarcastic way and I never had any sexual intentions against the warden in that moment and I had no idea who was the warden. I am very sorry about this behaviour and I promise I will behave better in the future and Im sorry for saying that kind of stuff to Mighty too.

Status
Not open for further replies.