am i doing this right >.<

Jun 27, 2020
hi, much apologies if im doing this wrong! >.<
im illya, though you can call me by one of my many nicknames including kwisp(y/i) or a variant of it, bones, eskiaya, kj, kaden, jesse or anything else you come up with :^)
im from england! ...no i don't like tea before you ask >w<
i kinda just found this by browsing through servers, and found multiple really fun servers with really friendly peeps!
other than tf2, i enjoy other games such as the cs games, the half life games, sven co-op, borderlands 2, just generally fps or adventure games!
also i do art, voice acting and music composition if thats of any interest to you :^)

Reactions: Preacher Platinum

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
welcome to the forums friendo! voice acting is pretty neat, if i do say so. do you have any clips or whatever the hollywood-ers call for voice acting references?

(12 more messages and ill reach the 15 required! teehee i'll be admin in no time)

• Not Like This
Reactions: Hoovy Co
Jun 27, 2020
welcome to the forums friendo! voice acting is pretty neat, if i do say so. do you have any clips or whatever the hollywood-ers call for voice acting references?

(12 more messages and ill reach the 15 required! teehee i'll be admin in no time)
oh uhm i dont have anything on hand at the moment haha, im out right now but i can probably show somethin later! :D