TF2 Any Tips for Sniper?

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Turn off mouse accel. If you are going to crouch always aim above the head
Don't intentionally go for bodyshots. Avoid weapons like the sydney sleeper and the machina.
Gravitate towards weapons like stock and bazaar bargain.

Reactions: Nazz

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Disable mouse accel, find a sensitivity you are comfortable with.
Mix and match your sens, DPI and zoom sensitivity.

Don't be afraid to take shots, you won't hit shots you don't take.

Force headshots, i.e. aim for the head.

Don't rage when you meet a better sniper than you, there will always be someone better.
Instead, learn what you're doing wrong and what they're doing right. It will help a lot with improvement.

Don't get into a habit of doublescoping or afterscoping, sure you'll get kills, but you won't when you stop.

Reactions: Nazz and Redds

Sleedr

Aug 21, 2020
download a training map, for example, tr_walkway and also tr_walkway comes with a readme try reading that it will explain how to add bots to the map that won't shoot at you but they will just walk down the walkway great for basic learning and advanced learning

evil

Aug 20, 2020
im becoming a sniper main
Any Useful Tips Are Appreciated
Always aim on the level of the head when camping on certain spots,Also when you are standing to aim just make sure theres a wall behind so no spy can sneak on you if you see someone suspecious throw your jarate at him or try to headshot him to make sure and you gotta always be next to your spawn so you can resupply or near ammo or health pickups,I hope that helped even if i'm just a regular f2p.