Declined Appeal for an Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouge

Mar 2, 2019
Hey guys, So I have been playing on Wonderland for maybe 2 years and have not ever received an Infraction, However on the day the 15 of December My best friend came over to Pull an All-Nighter and the Main idea of the all-nighter was just to play video games, so around 6 pm EST (I Believe that is where the Primary server is hosted) my friend decided to download an "Injector Client" I believe and installed some type of Plugin to allow him to access sv_cheats on Community servers (What I predict he was using because it's listed on his ban) at the time I didn't know what he was doing and he told me to look at his screen as I watched him he was banned within about 10 seconds, I immediately got into a panic telling him that I could get banned, But he proceeded to tell me they don't do IP bans and me knowing he's only been on the server once or twice with his newly made account I almost knew I would get banned. So I waited until the next day to log onto the server I was almost expecting a ban but It never came, Until about 30 minutes later I was taunting most of the players, the ban came... I proceeded to think for the next few days how I was going to explain the situation, It most likely doesn't seem believable and I'm expecting a Deined appeal, But I have played on this server for a few years and Would love to join the fun again

Sincerely
- Rouge

Banned Player : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:1157941793]
Banned me :( : https://steamcommunity.com/id/G0neRouge/
The spinbot in my name is a joke towards some of my friends in Casual

Post automatically merged:

After reading some older Appeals I now realize that this is Unproveabe and will almost be probable that this will be denied
I'm sorry if I am wasting your time -

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
After reading some older Appeals I now realize that this is Unproveabe and will almost be probable that this will be denied
I'm sorry if I am wasting your time -
Considering that you did cheat, tried to avoid it by going on another account, and the bans were fairly recent I will not be accepting this appeal.
We do not tolerate cheating at all and people trying to avoid their punishments.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.