Declined Appeal for game ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lentsku

Sep 15, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
To be honest I don't know. The ban is 2 years old so I'm a bit fuzzy. The ban states the reason as "duplicate account" but I only have this one account and have never had any other accounts. At the time the ban was issued I tried asking is the ban based on ip since I have several people in the same wifi network but my questions were not answered and you kept the ban.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Well... It's because I did nothing wrong. All I did was play the game and I got banned with little to no possibility to defend myself.

Lentsku

Sep 15, 2018
I have not used any cheating software.

I live at the time only with two other people who do not play wonderland. Back when the ban was issued I was living in student housing where me, my brother and 2 other people shared the same IP adress. I know for a fact that my brother back then did play tf2 but don't know if he played wonderland. The other 2 kept to themselves and I have no idea did they or did they not even play the game.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
After some digging, I find it hard to believe that the account is not yours. Considering that you joined into the same server with a one-day interval. On your previous appeal, you mentioned that your supposed brother was the one at fault. I find that again, very hard to believe and a very lame excuse.

Appeal Declined. You may reappeal in 4 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.