Invalid Appeal for "racism"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2019
link: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:121910360&advType=steamid&Submit

I was playing jailbreak with this guy that claimed he was the Italian mafia, using an NSFW spray, and being a bad warden. I was on blu when he suddenly got banned. After that I committed suicide, then apparently got banned. I checked, and he was also banned for racism as well as NSFW spray. I honestly don't know what happened other than it might be an accident.

I did not say anything insulting to any race so I'm sure I'm innocent. This is also my first ban from playing on wl for almost a year.

Lolichu

★ F + L = E ★
★ Donor ★
Feb 25, 2019
When i was on the server when it happened i watched the whole thing for a bit to collect who is doing what and so being able to punish all of the them at the same time instead of risking all of them leave because one of them got punished. So i was about to ban one of them for racism because he said the n-word. Shortly before i could copy paste the command i heard you say the n-word too and so toke the ban on you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.