Accepted Appeal to be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

MINE5168

Jan 27, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/M-I-N-E/
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned: I have no idea, apparently said racial slur variation. Literally was on for less than an hour and now I'm banned again for the third time. I have no mic currently due to it breaking, so I'm guessing this was in text chat. I was banned via logs.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you: Again no idea. I'm guessing it was the joke I made when someone said something about eating someone's dog. I legit report people in the discord who spam racial slurs in both voice and chat, and they get slapped on the wrist (1-hour ban), and they are actually USING full-on slurs. I've been trying my hardest to get better at not saying the f-slur, which has gotten me banned in the past multiple times. This feels very unfair to me and I feel like I'm being targeted. Like I get I have past bans, and if I said an actual slur, then yeah I would get the 2-week ban, but to me, this feels incredibly ridiculous. I really don't want to be permabanned on this server. And I apologize for my past actions, as well as my current ones.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
Hey there! You were banned due to using a slur. As this is an uncommon slur that you may not think is a slur, I will be removing your ban for now as you had no previous punishments regarding racism. Please be aware of your language as we take it very seriously in our servers. This is your only warning due to your previous punishments include a lot of toxicity.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.