Declined Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lickin

Mar 3, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
We were with some friend joking about the !weps command bug without harming nor disturbing other players (we discoverd a few minutes before my ban). it lead to a joke about sonic with the demoman (two shields and two boots bug which makes him incredibly fast with 5 heads thanks to a spy using the dead ringer). iI said, without thinking about it 'nigga' to talk about the demoman. its my mistake and i admit it, it's how i usually talk with some of my american friend but i should have been careful of what i said.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
It was simply a joke, with some friends, there were no mean intentions behind at all. like i said, it's my fault and i admit it, i shouldn't have said that. i'll be careful next time, either you unban me now or not.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
After looking through your logs I found 2 instances of you sayyng the n-word which I will provide the evidence for here:
258EFF9E 395B 4D00 89A8 DB1FE40C9B66263246FD 5378 4E42 9069 64421A3ACEF3
One of the n-words which is the second image did get you punished. So considering that you talk about you exploiting in your appeal and you have a previous punishment for Racism I will not be giving you a second chance.

We do not tolerate people saying slurs or people exploiting so next time don’t do that.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.