Accepted Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigbelly

Sep 29, 2021
I was banned for mass free kill on the New York jailbreak server for 1400 mins. I'm pretty sure it was a false ban because the only time I did free kill was either an accident or I only did it to one person.

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
Heya, looking into your guardban; The staff member that emplaced the ban onto you had explained that you were giving orders within your mic that was incomprehensible to reds within the moments leading up to the guardban & following that you had MFK'd.
However, considering your last punishment was a while back I"m willing to remove the guardban, may you give me assurance that this won't occur again?

pigbelly

Sep 29, 2021
Heya, looking into your guardban; The staff member that emplaced the ban onto you had explained that you were giving orders within your mic that was incomprehensible to reds within the moments leading up to the guardban & following that you had MFK'd.
However, considering your last punishment was a while back I"m willing to remove the guardban, may you give me assurance that this won't occur again?
Oh lmao, I think my mic may have been muted or something. It won't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.