Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeALT

Oct 23, 2022
1.) https://steamcommunity.com/id/SymtaxError/home

2) I was racist and homophobic

3) I will not repeat my actions again, I am sorry I said those things, I didn't really know what the N-word meant at the time but that's still on me since I didn't educate myself what that word meant before using it.

P.S the account associated with the banned account is disabled for some reason, I think its called "Orange>Apple" (Its disabled on here, forums.)
Post automatically merged:

I don't know how to edit the post so ill write it here, I forgot about this but I also have ban evaded a couple of times in the past, I am sorry for that as well.

Last edited:

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Hey, I'll not be handling your appeal, but I do want to mention this;
After checking your previous account, I've re-enabled it since it appears as you disabled the account yourself, so you might want to re-appeal from there considering that using alts while banned is strictly prohibited and probably saved you from a false community ban.

OrangeALT

Oct 23, 2022
Hey, I'll not be handling your appeal, but I do want to mention this;
After checking your previous account, I've re-enabled it since it appears as you disabled the account yourself, so you might want to re-appeal from there considering that using alts while banned is strictly prohibited and probably saved you from a false community ban.
thanks for re-enabling, what should I do with this account?

Status
Not open for further replies.