Declined Ban appeal for homophobia/player disrespect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2017
1.) Include your ban profile link:
I have linked my account with the forums account.
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
For the player disrespect i understand, i was being a bit mean, but thats only because he was getting on my nerves and started the trash talk in the first place, he started taunting after every single kill, so that got on my nerves but didnt make me jump on him. What was wrong that i remembered how he called me the F word (I am bisexual so i do feel really offended), I got frustrated and started calling him names i understand that part, i truly didnt mean it, well for some parts. But the homophobia part i dont really know why it was included, people asked why or how cage got banned, i always said: "He called me a f word and i got offended" if they didnt know which f word i was talking about i would say " The F a word" i didnt want to complete the full word cuz i know that would bring me into trouble. I did not say the full f word i only said the shortening of it.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I would like to get unbanned for a few reasons, 1st one is that i never said the F word, or said any other homophobic word, i didnt even say "Gay". And for the player disrespect, i was disrespectful i understand that, but because he called me the F word i was really mad, he also started trashtalking, he left a comment on my profile that i have deleted cuz it was really bad and disrespectful, so in that order of events i started trash talking too i wanted to be cool. I never intended for it to go this far. I am sorry for my actions. I never wanted this to end this way. <3 luv u all at wln.tf

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Your ban did not include homophobia. Your ban was for, "Repeated player disrespect; racism in recent chat-logs." You were reported for harassment/provoking, and so I looked through your recent chat-logs and found copious amounts of insults. I also found this, which is why I mentioned racism.

Aug 28, 2017
I dont know about the nword, i never said it on anywhere i dont know where you get ur infortmation but i did not say that. I swear to god. I dont understand ask anyone from that game Doggo, georgie anyone they were on my team i didnt say the nword not in team or all chat.https://steamcommunity.com/id/georgiXd (georgi was on my team) so he saw team chat and allchat. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211160739 (doggo was also on my team).

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You didn't say it when you were playing today, but you definitely said it at the date and time shown in the screen-cap. I got that from searching chat-logs under your SteamID, so you must have said that.

Here is a screen-cap showing more of what you said around the time, if that helps you remember:

Aug 28, 2017
Ahh fuck it i give up. I never said that but i see theres no hope now becaise i dont any proof.
Post automatically merged:

That time doesnt add up in logs

This wasnt today this was 2 weeks ago. If it was me i would of been banned. Thiswouldnt have been looked over.

By any chance can you check reports on that date to confirm that "i said that"?

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I checked reports and found none on you for "Racism" around that time. However, that frankly doesn't matter, as it's very possible you just weren't reported by anyone. The fact that this message pops up under your SteamID confirms that you did say it, and I am inclined to take what the chat-logs database says over your word. Furthermore, the fact that you said it after multiple previous bans, including one for racism, means that it can be counted against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.