Accepted ban appeal for sriracha

Status
Not open for further replies.

blandscape

May 27, 2021
1.) ban profile link:

2.) why i was banned:
so about a year ago i was messing around and one way or another we all just started yelling into the mic which accidently caused a buffer overflow to crash/kick other players. me and a couple other people continued to do it because some guy was being really annoying and we wanted to annoy him back. we kept joking that we were "mowing our lawns because our parents told us to" eventually karma caught up and i got banned.

3.) why i should be unbanned:
its been about a year now since i was banned and i learned that it was pretty stupid of me to continue to do that after the first time where it accidently happened and to continue to encourage people to do it. i get that doing something like this is a justified reason for a ban but its been a year, ive learned my lesson, and id like to continue to play on your trade plaza and jailbreak servers.
thanks and have a nice day

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Considering that it has been over a year since the incident I will let you out early but I do not want to see this happen again. If something similar happens where you try to crash users by any means it will result in a permanent ban that will most likely be unappealable.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.