Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISAKIOSS

Mar 3, 2020
(My steam account is linked to account)

One time I wanted to play on one of your trade servers. Just after a second of joining, I noticed , I was banned.
Firsty I thought I got banned bcs of being rude or something.
I checked the ban reason and it said "Duplicated Account". I honestly had no Idea what it even meant.
I was permamently banned on 6th July 2019.

In my opinion , I should be unbanned. Because I never duplicated an account. (I don't even know how to do it ;-; )
I really like playing on your servers. I would never do such thing (I really never knew this thing even existed).
I would be really happy to play on your servers yet again.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, I did some investigation earlier when you originally queried on the Discord, and found two other permanently banned accounts on your IP, do you have any association to them?

Additionally, you have an extensive number of Steam accounts connected to your IP(s), so do you by any chance use a VPN/proxy service and/or know of your ISP configuring your IP?

ISAKIOSS

Mar 3, 2020
Hello
I'm not associated with both mentioned accounts. (also after a quick look on both profiles I can fully confirm they are not related with me in any way)
Only thing related with "Paweł Jumper" is a name of one of my items in tf2 but I don't think it matters in this situation
Also I have naver used any sofwares ralated to changing IP adress

Thanks for quick reply :)

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, after some investigation and your reply, I have decided to unban you as I can't find anything suspicious after my original findings.

If you have any further issues connecting to our servers, feel free to contact me via PM here on the forums.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.