Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntex

Jan 30, 2021
What happened? Hello. I have been banned on your servers for "ddos threats". I was chilling on trade plaza #2 server when a kid joined and started screaming n word and f slur. He was also mic spamming and ruining the fun. Around 3 people called an admin but they didn't come on time. So someone said something like "admins don't care about this, it's gonna take forever for them to come" and I responded to them with "I mean you can always ip grab him and ddos him xD" and I didn't mean it seriously, it was a joke and I didn't think it would get me banned,

Why should you unban me? Well, I have a lot of fun on your servers and I do most of my trades there. I regret saying such thing and it won't happen again. It was my favorite server to trade on too.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
Hi there! Please wait 24 hours for me to investigate further.
Post automatically merged:

Considering that you've never done anything that goes against our rules in the past, I will be removing your ban. We take DDOS and DOX threats very seriously so it's not something you should joke about. If this happens again, the odds of your appeal getting accepted is most likely going to be slim to none. In any case, I will be revoking your ban.

Appeal Accepted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.