Status
Not open for further replies.

Rushby

Feb 7, 2021
My steam
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199053419880
i got banned from ghost for racism
my mic was a bit unaudiable and some words were coming out otherwise but you could still understand me (Heres the proof from logs

The guy who had lr
Mr.Rat lead me to club gold and told me to say a joke
So i said
"Whats the diffrence beetween me and a squeaker
I am a mirror"
and then i kill binded he kill binded as well and then i saw someone from chat saying "did he say the n word?"
and then got banned
i talked with a staff member and we messaged ghost so we could get a vc so i could explain it to him
He didnt reply so the staff member told me to make an application and after eating i made this
Post automatically merged:

(edit
I want to be unbanned because its a misunderstanding and i would never say anything close to being racist)

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_37.png
    Screenshot_37.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 14

Aubrey☆

Forum Activist
Jun 24, 2020
Hello, while I'm not the person who is answering this appeal I'd like to give my side of the story. From what I and others on the server heard was "I am an 'n-word'" I caught wind of that and asked a few people if they also heard it just to be 100% sure. Everyone I asked said yes, one of them being Fallen_Hex who has helped me with these things in the past since he's good with listening.

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you since it was unclear if you said it or not and since your mic quality was bad. It could of been easily mistaken.

But if this happens again there will be less chance of your appeal getting accepted

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.