Declined Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

qek

May 15, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link

https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=qek&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

I received a week long ban for using a racial slur in a sentence to make a point about how the word itself without context isn't racist to me.
I understand that this is obviously against the rules and this was just my bad thinking.
After this happened i logged in on a different account, which obviously is a punishable offense.
This lead to me getting permanently banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
This ban has been in effect for almost 3 months now and i did not know avoiding punishment would lead to me getting premanently banned.
This of course doesn't change what i did, but I've learned from this mistake and will take extreme care to follow the rules in the future.
I've been playing on Wonderland's community servers for a long time and really miss being able to play there.

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Since you were banned recently for avoiding punishment and you had previous punishments for using slurs I do not think letting you out would be wise of me to do so since it's only been 2 months since your punishment. Also in your appeal, you said this:
After this happened i logged in on a different account, which obviously is a punishable offense.
but then in the last part, you said you didn't know it was against the rules so it's contradicting to what you said earlier and you probably knew what you did.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.