Declined Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringTf2

Apr 3, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Steam profile is already linked to my account.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So, we were all doing Diner and the theme was Chinese. Every red had to make something that is Chinese related. Shortly after, I asked if this one specific person was Chinese and he told me he was. So then I said something like, "That's kinda awesome seeing someone who is actually Chinese on the server." Few minutes passed and got disconnected from the server telling me that I got banned. I was so confused. I went to the Bans list to check out the ban reason and all that was written there was "Racism." I don't know what I said that was considered "Racism" but I was given a one day ban for it. I started thinking that I got falsely banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I just feel like this was a false ban y'know. I don't recall saying anything bad/offensive towards Chinese people but if I did saying anything offensive about them, just want to say that I'm sorry for that and it will never happen again. And I should of thought twice before saying something like that. But again, that's only the case if I really did offend Chinese people. I understand that this is only a one day ban but it would be cool if I got unbanned at the moment. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.