Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qtrlion

Aug 7, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I wanted to play x1000 on cp_orange and I got disconnected with a message saying "You are BANNED." and apparently the reason is avoiding punishment? I don't know what I really did to get perma banned I just wanted to mess around with friends on x1000 server but I can't join since I am perma banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Because I didn't really do anything to get a perma ban maybe an admin mistakenly thought I was someone who had the same username as me was avoiding punishment and he banned me, I don't really know why but I didn't do anything at all I just want to mess around in x1000 servers and have fun with friends if thats possible. Thank you for your time stay safe!

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
You had a cheating ban from 2017 for cheating. You came on our servers on a alt account in July of this year and got banned for cheating, the same day you logged onto our servers on a different account, and got banned for avoiding punishment. Can you explain this?

Qtrlion

Aug 7, 2021
Cheating ban on 2017? If I did cheat and I don’t remember at all I’m sorry for that, but the July ban might’ve been my brother’s because he did use my PC for a bit because his was at a repair shop for faulty PSU and he did log out of my account on steam, if my brother did cheat on his main or alt or whatever he did I’m sorry for that. I wouldn’t risk cheating on my account plus I don’t trust any cheat providers and thanks for letting me know because this explains the program he did install on my pc when playing and after that he did delete it. I’ll confront him about this if you do decline this appeal I totally understand because you have suspicions on me and I won’t bother you guys anymore as I know you already have enough on your plate as admins. Thanks again for letting me know of this issue have a good day and stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.