Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 grapes

Feb 17, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link:
On my forum account.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned
I wanted to play on a Wonderland.TF server but I was banned, I so wish I could tell you how I got banned, but I have amnesia from a childhood experience and this happened in 2018, and the ban reason does not give any explanation to me.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I guess because it happened 4 years ago? Like I said, I have no real explanation or memory of it so I have no clue what I did to give a good reason.

PBandJ

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2020
Tennessee, USA
looking at your punishment logs, it looks like you were banned for being part of a cheating/hacking steam group known as AccountAlert back in 2018. Since then, you have either left it or the group disbanded. I will unban you on the premise that you don't join any cheating groups from here on out. Do you have any further questions?

2 grapes

Feb 17, 2022
I've never joined a cheating group from what I can remember, and I've never cheated on anything other than Roblox in like.. 2020, then felt like trash, and stopped 10 minutes after.

Are you sure this isn't a false ban, or I was bulk-banned or something? Thank you for the unban, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.