Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kal

Aug 2, 2021
Serbia
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/suamaeeumafdpp (STEAM_0:0:708603573)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I've recently switched to a CS:GO smurf acc while I was getting used to new sens and res, and I thought why not play tf2 since its a fast paced game and it might help me get used to the change, sniper obv because that's as good as it gets aim wise, so I installed tf2 on the alt literally an hour ago since I was only gonna use that acc for the time being, ofc a f2p playing sniper only and getting a ton of headshots was suspicious to people, but in reality I haven't done a single shot that was impossible or anything of that sort, so a bunch of randoms on the server started hackusating, one of them contacted the admin team I guess, and I got banned, I would love to see the evidence against me, the only thing I can accredit my aim to is playing way too much csgo, raw aim being the only thing I'm decent at that I can translate over to tf2

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I wasn't cheating, simple as. As I said I would love to see the evidence against me and I would love to provide as much evidence as I can to prove my legitimacy. I don't really mind if I stay banned, but I would rather have the option to play on the server since it's basically the only tf2 server I've played on in the past and present

Status
Not open for further replies.