Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juniper Berry

Aug 19, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:226820241&advType=steamid

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I have no idea what even happened, the last thing i did was laughed at how one of my aquatances lost rock paper scissors
Ban message says that i have been banned for pedophilia which very much not the case
I have raw footage (minus 2 minutes from the start) of today's game and can provide it if needed

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Wonderland is the only server where i mostly feel safe playing tf2 without felling bigoted constantly and losing access to it will be sad

Juniper Berry

Aug 19, 2023
Could you provide the video so I could verify the context on one of your logs?

Please respond within 48H.
(i dont know how to compress videos for youtube correctly)

After rewatching what i recorded i noticed only one thing that could be seen as suspicious
Its me jokingly asking "is wipeout top" in chat at (23:30) after seeing synin calling them being "on top" in the footage (10 seconds prior) after i misread it incorrectly and thought synin said "wipeout is top"
Then doubled down on a joke for my own amusement after i got a confused response from wipeout, soon forgot about it thinking it was obvious in the moment that i was kidding
Prior to the moment of writing a joke i really thought wipeout sounded like someone in their 20s in game's voicechat
I plead for unban, this server is too gold to lose access to

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
Yup, thanks for providing context. The ban is a bit extreme as I've understood from wipeout, you guys have no prior connection. Provided with context, I will be removing the ban.

Your logs are also kinda nsfw. Please be more mindful of your language.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.