Declined Ban for retailiation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savage Pugg

Apr 4, 2020
So I was casually minding my own business and these two teens I could tell were toxic.I went warden and they kept telling me to "stfu" and be quiet fatass. This kept going on and on and they said things like "bitch ass cuh" "you fucking suck" (sorry for the inappropriate language ;c).I then retaliated which I knew I should have not and I am very very sorry for that and I would not do that again but I got banned by an Admin.The admin wasn't here earlier when he said all these things and the admin kept giving him warnings when he kept calling me "fat ass" when I went heavy .I didn't get any warnings and only retaliated once.Scorch was the admin.I am deeply sorry and would like punishment for the player who caused this.He made fun of my voice too .Please unban me because I work hard everyday and want to play with friends at the end of the day and it is the only game I have because I have no other money to afford any other games.My parents won't buy me any either. Im begging,please,

Player name who bullied me excessively: Playboi🩸

Steam Account:

STEAM_0:0:423649928

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Your ban was for "Homophobia". We do not tolerate use of discriminatory slurs such as the f-slur.

Besides this ban, you have quite a history of using slurs.
6VqRBQ4.png

(This count is from the past two weeks. Apr. 17 is the first usage the n-word, and the last time you used it was today.)
nrZVORT.png

kmlHaCj.png

WmQigLg.png

Considering all that you have said so recently, and a previous ban you have for, "homophobic, racism", I see your actions here as inexcusable. So, not only will you not be unbanned, but your ban will also be extended to three days (as it should have been due to the previous ban you had for use of slurs). Take this time to reflect on your actions and familiarize yourself with our rules.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.