Accepted Banned 2 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man41

Jan 1, 2019
I was banned 2 years ago for spamming another server ip in chat to get my friends to join the server i wanted to play on and a admin reviewed my appeal 2 years ago and said come back again in a month and you will be unbanned and i forgot about this and now i want to be unbanned 2 years later and my username is Man41

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
It says you were banned less than a year ago for sharing foreign server IPs meaning that it was an IP that wasn’t partnered with us.
D27128F2 8A62 4735 BB57 FB54FF07CB86
We do not tolerate people sharing server IP’s to play other servers that aren’t partnered to us. But I am willing to give you a second chance since it has been sometime since then. But I do not want to see you break anymore rules regarding Wonderland again is that understood?

Man41

Jan 1, 2019
It says you were banned less than a year ago for sharing foreign server IPs meaning that it was an IP that wasn’t partnered with us.
We do not tolerate people sharing server IP’s to play other servers that aren’t partnered to us. But I am willing to give you a second chance since it has been sometime since then. But I do not want to see you break anymore rules regarding Wonderland again is that understood?
Yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.